9.10.2007

3am sunday night.

its getting pretty late... i want to watch house on the internet. how stubborn. i have to check if i have anything to do tomorrow before waking up... probably do and will forget.

videos loading erk my nerves. and i forgot to e-mail my supervisor. nice.

i don't know how i'm going to do these late nights once school kicks in. school then right after is my part time... and then come home after a 12 hour day most likely to do homework and write. fit the poetry in between all this somehow... photography is all going to be done in class... how nice considering there won't be any time to take pictures anywhere else in the day time. unless i make arrangements for lunch... no food, more pictures. who knows. finally added myself to roommates dot com... we'll see how that goes as well. removing myself from the insurance tomorrow so my bill won't be crazy high for my parents and me... we'll see how that works out. shouldn't be a problem unless i get into an accident. then i'm back on the plan for good... and paying high again. looking into health insurance at work on tuesday... i still need to figure out how to make my printer work with wireless... argh

rant to be continued, i'm hungry.

1 comment:

Regular Austin said...

growing pains.
we're getting older, man.