9.01.2007

phone call

I wake up, during my nap and he says "my nigga... I'm hungry spot me five? I'm up the street". I haven't heard from him in weeks. He was at some house with some females. He asked me for the cash and barely got in my car so I told him I'd take him to IHOP. The girls come over to the car to see if I would really take him, as if they weren't convinced so I told them off. After a "pussy over food argument", so he calls it, he agrees to come. We had dinner, he started telling me about all the problems; the shit we go through growing up; and I'm all for listening. Then we head back to our hood and he wants to go spark up with some dude so I'm cool with it. His boy asked for five on the weed and got upset when he didn't have it. They sparked anyway and cooled out for a little while. I was watching this kid do shit I used to do. Park in front of random houses and smoke; how New York... So we go back to our hood and park in the dark and watch the moon go down while we talk about problems, giving him advice and bringing him into a good place, he was feeling pretty bad. He gets a call from some girl up the street that wants to meet me for what ever reason, so we go there. She comes outside and I'm like what's good, and she's all like "I know this nigga". I have never seen her before in my life, but oh well. He says a few things to her and then she's said something to me, I don't remember, and I said "nah homie". She turns it into an argument with "homie nothing", so I'm like fuck it, I'm wasting time here. I peeled off with a bye as I raised the window, and took my boy home. I come home and sit and think I should have put my phone on silent, I wouldn't have to deal with smokers and young girls with attitudes... At least he got some advice tonight. Plus I didn't pay for his smoking habit... Thats what counts.

3 comments:

lovo said...

pretty much. I need to be smart about the girls I meet. Yuck. At least I met you right? :p

Ahlexandria said...

so you think meeting me was a good thing?!

Regular Austin said...

lord. thats a crazy story.
you're a good man, lovo.