2.22.2008

parking tickets...

so I have been collecting parking tickets while parking illegally on campus in front of my apartment style housing. I know I need a sticker... but its really not on my priorities list with all of the things going on as far as money drains are concerned... mind me, I'm a little tipsy; this might be a tad graphic or hard to process.


Update 11:00am : After a text from Tavis telling me not to get myself into any more trouble and to take that set up down unless I want a boot on my car, I took it down. About 5 hours later I wake up to a knock on my door from Sean telling me that my car is getting towed... What in the f***? Outstanding tickets... So I paid them $70 to bring my car down. Now I owe over $200 dollars in parking tickets and it costs $175 to get a parking pass so I'm pretty much f***ed. Then within the next thirty minutes someone called me to do a photo shoot for free tomorrow... ... ...

No comments: