7.19.2008

PR - 7.19

After eating breakfast, which for me, consisted of yesterday's left overs from my mountain top pork spot, we went shopping. Thats what makes my mother happy, shopping. We went to K-Mart and a few other small shops, nothing really special. I'm not dissatisfied with a long day of random shopping, although I am getting bored, really fast. My mom asked me if I wanted to go with my aunt Maritza's sister in law to a water park tomorrow, and I agreed to it only because I knew I wouldn't do anything on Sunday else if I denied the offer. My grandfather and Uncle Carlos went fishing in the afternoon. I tried to tag along, but the boat was small and they felt that I wouldn't enjoy myself and I would get sea sick. I didn't feel like pushing for it, but I was disappointed to be the only male to stay at my grandparent's house. I also feel like they think I'm not "outdoorsy" enough since I've grown up in the United States. I ended up eating some more home cooked food and went to bed at my Aunt Maritza's house. No A/C, yuck. Short day.


No comments: