7.20.2008

PR - 7.20

Water park? What a JOKE! The line was as long as 2 football fields and the sun was set on Hell! We ended up leaving my aunt's sister in law, after standing in line for an hour and a half, and going to see some sights around the area instead. We went to a view point where you could see the beach, but I didn't bring my camera since we were going to the water park. I ended up missing lots of great shots today. We went to a flea market [more shopping?] and I bought a pair of much needed sun glasses. After that we went to Burger King and back to Aunt Maritza's house.
She has a hammock that my mom had given to her as a gift many years ago, so I put it up and laid in it behind a beautiful view. I realized after an hour or two that I had fallen asleep, so I got up and went into her house and watched Spiderwick. My aunt Maritza's kids were out and about playing all around the house until some man selling strange fruit, called quenepas, came by and they all came to a stand still and focused on the fruit. What a beautiful picture.
We got all of our stuff together and went back to my Grandparent's house. I took my laptop out again to see what the problem was and I diagnosed that there was a broken connection within my charger cable. I dissected the cable and made the best attempt at fixing the problem I could. After a copper cable and electrical tape, I had access to my laptop. Having my laptop meant a few things. I could:
-work on my new poem
-write my journals for each day for my blog
-shoot pics and edit at the end of the day
-upload pics from my camera to my laptop and have the freedom to shoot as many pictures as I want on this trip
-get on the internet when ever I get to a house that has it
-have something to do during down time
There are all good things! I watched TV for a little while and then went to bed after that. Being in the sun is draining.



No comments: