7.22.2008

PR - 7.22

My cousin arrived less than 20 minutes ago. Her flight details... sucked, worse than mine. I got a full night's worth of sleep waiting for her to get here. I was planning to wake up and make them breakfast, but they had eaten Burger King on the way here and I didn't wake up in time. I'm hungry. My day before going to bed yesterday was very short. I didn't shoot any pictures. I'm beginning to get dissatisfied with my trip. I'm spending too much time at the stores here and I'm not spending too much time out of the house. We went to Sam's Club in Ponce, which is about an hour away, at around 4:30pm. We got back at 10:00pm. My phone finally worked there. Once I got signal, it became more useful. People I had not talked to since I left were texting me the whole afternoon. I enjoyed that. Work is waiting for me when I get back to Charlotte, that felt good. The only room with A/C is not my room any more. Its going to be hot nights for the rest of my trip. I played with my younger cousins [Aunt Maritza's three kids] today. I felt a closer bond with them when they pulled off at about 10:30pm. I went to bed after that. I want to believe I'm enjoying myself. I miss my puppy. I know it will get better now that my cousin is here. I realized I can buy alcohol, since the drinking age here is 18. Interesting. Where is the youth here? I wonder where the cool kids hang out... hmmm?

No comments: